Thursday, November 17th, 2022
5:30PM – 8:30PM
Learning Studio, North Tower Chemistry Building
1101 University Ave. Madison, WI 53706
Awards Banquet Program Presentation – see all of our Awardees and Honorees!
Schedule and Menu
5:30PM – 6:15PM Cocktail Hour
6:15PM – 7:15PM Dinner
Beef Tenderloin Medallions, Cherry Maple Pork Loin, Miso Glazed Tofu (Vegan, G/F)
7:15PM- 8:15PM Awards and Speakers: John and Betty Moore
- $35 per person
- $15 for graduate and undergraduate students
- Awardees attend for fee!
Cash or check only. Checks should be made out to the ACS Wisconsin Local Section.
Payment can be mailed to the Treasurer prior to the event:
Ilia A. Guzei
Room 2124 Chemistry Building UW-Madison
1101 University Ave
Madison, WI 53706
- Minimal street parking in the surrounding area – parking meters are free after 6pm
- Lots 56 (255 N. Charter St) and 86 (210 N. Mills) across from the Chemistry building are free after 4:30pm
- Lot 7 at Grainger Hall (325 N. Brooks St) is a larger underground garage, $4 max for evening parking
- Full map of parking options available here
The Learning Studio is on the first floor of the new North Tower. Please enter through the doors on University Ave or on the corner of University Ave and Mills St.